Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Intro

This is my newest Sims 4 adventure. It's a mix of the Random legacy and Whims Legacy. Each generation is pre-rolled for in certain areas such as how many children the heir will have and whether the heir will be married, single, etc. Along with the rolls I will be concentrating on completing as many whims as possible each generation. 

This first generation I have done a little differently though. The heir and her fiance have already been together for years. They already have many friends, skills, and are even a part of a few clubs. We are joining them in the middle of their journey. 

I hope you enjoy!

Flora Dagda


Traits - Foodie, Romantic, Dog Lover
Life Skills - Compassionate, Good Manners, Responsible
Aspiration - Soulmate
Career - Celebrity Chef


Aldric Dagda


Traits - Outgoing, Bookworm, Perfectionist
Life Skills - Mediator, Good Manners, Responsible
Aspiration - Soulmate
Career - Business



Random Legacy Rolls

Generation Goal - Party Queen – Host every kind of party (house, dinner, wedding, birthday) with a gold medal in each. If you have more than four party types(through expansions, DLC or mods), roll to randomly determine the four party types that you will be attempting for this goal, re-rolling any duplicates. 
              1. Wedding
              2. Spooky
              3. Dinner
              4. Toddler

Miscellaneous Fun Festival Frequenter – Every time there is a festival, at least one household member must attend the festival for at least one sim hour. This doesn’t have to be the same household member each time.

How many children they rolled will be kept a secret until the last child is born.


Stay tuned for Chapter 1


*Author's note* 
This will not be a written story exactly. I don't have a story line I will be following, however, I will be interjecting commentary on what they are doing. Flora and Aldric have personalities in my head that I will share along the way. They are very much leading their own lives in my sim world. 
It should also be noted that I only use the legacy rules as a guideline. 
I play the way I want and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment